Photowalk to Pashan Lake

It has been long time, that I have visited some places and captured  photos.
on Saturday evening, I was thinking to go somewhere and have short trip, may be of 2-3 hours trip.
Sudden "Dimak ki batti jali", an idea of Pashan lake came to my mind.
As per plan ( leave by 6 am from home),we started by 6.30 am from home and reached there by 6.45 am.
We thanked god that Sun has not rose yet.
We reached to Jai Bhawani Park developed beautifully by PMC near Pashan lake.

Full lake view

There is a way to go to Lake from inside of Park. It made my day once I reached up and got the complete early morning view of Lake.
It just mesmerized me.Automatically photos started getting clicked.I did not know how that happened 😉
I have got many birds sighting like common parrots, cuckoo birds, humming birds, Drango and lots of Herons and Ducks. Pics are attached at end of this page.

I have collected some information about Pashan lake as it's a man- made lake and has main source of water is Ram river and has area of 40 square kilometres
This lake is built in British era. The Ram nadi starts from Bavdhan, flows through Pashan, Baner and meets Mula river.

As this is in the Pune city and various birds are found here, it has become as most favorite destination for newbie and professional photographers.

I followed below map :



Some  of the glimpses of my photo-walk :






Comments

Post a Comment